Plastisol WTP - Fluo Colors
WTP! What The Plast! Fluorescent Plastisol Ink is a low cure (130ºC) fluo plastisol ink.
- 5 Ready-to-use colours: green, blue, pink, yellow and orange.
- Low cure: 130ºC. Save on energy, speed up production and avoid dye migration.
- Creamy ink for an smooth manual print.
- Available in: 500g and 1Kg containers.
What The Plast! is a low cure, opaque and creamy plastisol ink that now offers 5 ready-to-use fluorescent colors: green, blue, pink, yellow and orange.
- Low cure ink: 130ºC.
- Bright 5 fluo ready-to-use colours.
- Excellent coverage.
- Excellent wet on wet behaviour.
- Good printability with creamy texture, perfect for manual printers.
- Great elasticity and flexibility.
- Can be used on cotton, polyester and blend garments.
- Free of phtalates, heavy metals and formaldehyde.