Plastisol WTP - Basic Colors
WTP! What The Plast! Plastisol Ink is a low cure (130ºC) plastisol ink that offers a great coverage on dark garments and Pantone Mixing System.
- Ready-to-use colours: 13 colours + 1 mixing white + 1 opaque white.
- Low cure: 130ºC. Save on energy, speed up production and avoid dye migration.
- Pantone Mixing System. Match your Pantone colours using just one ink series.
- Opaque and uniform printing. Creamy ink for an smooth manual print.
- Available in: 500g, 1Kg, 5Kg and 7Kg containers.
What The Plast! WTP! low cure (130ºC) plastisol ink with great covering power.
What The Plast! Inks are an innovative product: they are smooth to work with in manual presses thanks to their extremely soft viscosity. Nevertheless, they're opaque and can be mixed together to match your desired Pantone colours. Thanks to WTP! you won't need a different ink series to create Pantone colours anymore!
Our WTP! plastisol inks cure at low temperatures: just 130ºC. Traditional plastisol ink cures at >150ºC which usually means dye migration when you're working with polyester, more energy consumption and garment damage when printing on delicate ones.
White ink types
You will find two kinds of white in our WTP! series: Nordic White is an opaque ready-to-use white ink. Perfect for underbase and final white.
On the other hand, the Mixing White should be only used for matching Pantone colours. You will not get an opaque print when used as a standalone white.
- Low cure ink: 130ºC for all colours and white.
- Bright 13 ready-to-use colours.
- Two whites: an opaque and mixing ones.
- Excellent coverage.
- Excellent wet on wet behaviour.
- Good printability with creamy texture, perfect for manual printers.
- Great elasticity and flexibility.
- Can be used on cotton, polyester and blend garments.
- Free of phtalates, heavy metals and formaldehyde.