Responsible for the treatment
The person responsible for processing the data collected through https://theinkgarage.com (hereinafter, the Website) is THE INK GARAGE, S.L., with C.I.F. B16938102 and registered office at Calle Industrials del Cartó, 23. 46900, Torrent (Valencia), duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, in volume XXX, folio XXX, page XXX (hereinafter THE INK GARAGE).
What are cookies?
A cookie is a device or small file that the server of this Website sends to the browser of the terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) from which it connects, in order to store information about the navigation carried out from said terminal. which may, where appropriate, be recovered later.
In this link, you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Data Protection Agency: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2020-07/guia-cookies.pdf
What type of cookies does exist?
There are different categories of cookies, but the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies affected by the application rule:
We can distinguish between “excepted” and “non-excepted” cookies:
"Excepted" cookies: These would be the essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and for the use of the different options and services it offers. Thus, it can be understood that these cookies are excluded from the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI and, therefore, it would not be necessary to inform or obtain consent on their use. Among the excepted cookies we can distinguish:
- “User input” cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies for load balancing
- User interface customization cookies
- Complement cookies (plugin) to exchange social content
"Non-excepted" cookies: These would be those subject to the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE and, therefore, it is mandatory to report their use and obtain the user's consent on their use. It would be any other type of cookies not described as cookies excepted in the previous section.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner/editor of the Website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Type of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through through social networks.
- Security cookies: Those that allow the use of security elements during navigation.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration region from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What cookies do we use on the Website?
At https://theinkgarage.com we use the following cookies:
Information on how to block or disable cookies:
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, such as Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com/).
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them. This Website cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the user's decision not to accept them.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
We refer to the information that appears in the table of cookies that the Website installs.
The information obtained through the installation of cookies is kept for a period of two years.
The processing of your data is carried out on the legal basis of consent.
The data obtained through the installation of cookies is not transferred to any third party outside THE INK GARAGE, unless there is a legal obligation or expressly requested consent.
However, due to the use of third-party plugins and accessories on the website, data may be communicated to the third parties specified in the cookie table.
The interested party, whose personal data is processed by THE INK GARAGE, is empowered to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognize, in accordance with the provisions thereof:
- Right to revoke at any time the consent given for the treatment of said data when the basis of legitimacy of the treatment is based on that consent.
- Right of ACCESS to the personal data processed by THE INK GARAGE.
- Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data processed by THE INK GARAGE.
- Right to request the SUPPRESSION of the data when, among other reasons, these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by THE INK GARAGE.
- In certain circumstances, the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of the data may be requested, in which case THE INK GARAGE will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to the particular situation of the interested party, the latter may exercise the right to OPPOSITION to the processing of the data. In such a case, THE INK GARAGE will stop processing the data except for compelling legitimate reasons, the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to the particular situation of the interested party, the right to PORTABILITY of the data may be requested. This is a complementary right to the right of access, since it allows obtaining the data that has been provided to THE INK GARAGE in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, being able to be transmitted directly to another entity upon request of the interested.
The interested party may exercise such rights by any means that records their sending and receipt, clearly expressing their will in this regard and accompanying a copy of the ID or any other documentation proving their identity, by contacting the email address or the postal address indicated above.
In addition, in the event that the interested party considers that any of their rights have been violated, they are entitled to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) located at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid https://www. aepd.es/ or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.